Please note that making infused gummy bears may be illegal in your area and can have legal and health implications. Please ensure that you are legally allowed to make and consume THC-infused products in your region before attempting to make them. It is also crucial to exercise caution and safety when handling THC products and to keep them away from children and pets.
To make THC-infused gummy bears, you will need:
- 1/2 cup of fruit juice of your choice
- 1 package of unflavored gelatin
- 1 package of flavored gelatin (choose a flavor that complements the fruit juice)
- 1/4 cup of corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of citric acid
- 1-2 tablespoons of THC tincture or cannabis-infused coconut oil
- In a small saucepan, mix the fruit juice, unflavored gelatin, flavored gelatin, and corn syrup. Heat the mixture on low heat, stirring frequently until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Once the gelatin has dissolved, add the citric acid and mix well.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of THC tincture or cannabis-infused coconut oil to the mixture and stir well. Start with a small amount and increase as needed to achieve the desired potency.
- Pour the mixture into silicone gummy bear molds, filling them about 3/4 of the way full.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator and allow them to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the gummies are set, remove them from the molds and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your homemade THC-infused gummy bears in moderation, following dosage guidelines to avoid any adverse effects.
Again, please note that making THC-infused gummy bears may be illegal in your area, and it is essential to exercise caution and safety when handling THC products and to keep them away from children and pets.